|Product Type||Amplifier Modules|
|Package Contents||1*RF Power Amplifier Board|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||50 g|
- Working frequency: 1MHz–500MHz
- Input power: 0dBm, which is 1 milliwatt
- Output power: 32dBm, which is a typical value of 1.6 watts, 0.7 to 1 watt at the high end of the frequency
- Working voltage: 12V
- Working current: 0.3A
- Harmonic suppression: typical -12dBc at the low end of the frequency, -20dBc typical at the high end of the frequency
- The input and output use SMA female headers with good heat sinks, which can work stably for a long time.
- Note: Please carefully check the positive and negative poles of the power supply when wiring, and do not reverse the connection, as the reverse connection may burn the device
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.