|Product Type||Pet Microchip Scanners|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||200 mAh|
|Required Battery Count||1|
|Estimated Charging Time||90 Minutes|
|Estimated Usage Time||4 Hours|
|Package Contents||1*Microchip Scanner, 1*USB Cable|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||90 g|
- Buzzer: built-in
- Data storage: can store 8 sets of data
- Reading distance: ear tag reading distance 200-220mm, glass tube reading distance 100-150mm (depending on chip size)
- Operating language: English
- Operating temperature: -30'C~50'C
- Storage temperature: -30'C~65'C
- Operating humidity: 5%~90%
- Total length: 130mm
- The animal chip handheld reader is dedicated to the field of animal identification, and can identify animal ID that meet the ISO11784/5 standard.
- The product adopts advanced radio frequency transmitting/receiving circuit and embedded microcontroller, combined with strict decoding algorithm to receive, verify and read the data of IS011784/5 compatible electronic sign.
- It has the characteristics of high receiving sensitivity, small working current, convenient portability, high cost performance, etc.
- The data is displayed on the LCD screen in real time.
- This product is a low-frequency 134.2KHz electronic ID reader with stable performance, safety and reliability.
- Uses: chicken/duck/goose and other poultry management, pig/cattle/sheep and other animal husbandry management, arowana/babyfish management, dog/cat/horse and other pet identification management.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.