|Package Contents||1*Personal Scale, 1*User Manual, 2*1.5V AAA Batteries|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||1284 g|
- Multi-point sensor，non-slip scale feet
- 0.1kg division value
- 6mm thick tempered glass platform
- HD backlit LCD display
- Limited maximum weighing weight
- Auto power-on when sensing weight
- Auto shut down after leaving scale for 10 seconds
- Design of circular edges and corners
- Step-on technology, switch-on over 3kg
- Base made of environmental protection material
- Auto-switch-off, auto-zero, low battery and overload indication, backlit LCD display
- Colour: Black
- Weighing Platform Dimensions: (11.02*11.02)" / (28*28)cm (L*W)
- Maximum Capacity: 180kg / 397lb
- Division value: 0.01kg / 0.02lb
- Unit: lb/kg/ st
- Sensor: Fifth Generation High-precision Sensor
- Material: Toughened glass
- Smart Power on: Immediate Auto Power on as soon as You Step on the Scale
- Smart Power off: Auto Power off in 10 Seconds as soon as You Step off the Scale
- Stand-by Time: About One Year(Based on the Actual Usage Frequency)
- Display Screen: LCD Backlight Display
- 1Power Supply: 1.5V*AAA Battery (Included)
- Tolerance Range: 0.3-0.5kg
- How to use:
- Put batteries in the battery compartment at the back of the scale.
- Units Switch: Press the unit key at the back of scale to choose kg/lb/st.
- Keep the scale on the flat surface.
- Step on the glass platform, the scale will turn on automatically.
- Stand still for some seconds until LCD display shows your body weight.
- The scale will turn off automatically after 5 seconds.
- Switch-on over 3kg, this is not for light objects. If you want to weigh something below 7lb, we suggest customers buy Kitchen Scale.
- People are at their lightest in the morning before breakfast. As food enters the body, weight goes up and by the afternoon, weight begins to fall back down. Exercise will also bring weight down. Keep in mind that weight fluctuates up to 4-6lbs throughout the day.
- LCD display shows "LO" means low battery, please change the batteries.
- LCD display shows "OL" means overload.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.