|Product Type||LED Flashlights|
|Color||Black + Blue|
|Material||Anodized Aerospace 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Reflector Type||Optical Glass Lens (LED)/Aluminum Alloy Reflector (Bulb)|
|Light Source Color||3000K(LED)/2600K-3100K(Bulb)|
|Lumens (Max)||6(LED)/12(Bulb) LM|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Chemistry||Alkaline, Ni-MH|
|Battery Form Factor||AAA (LR03)|
|Required Battery Count||2|
|Estimated Usage Time||12 Hours (LED)/2 Hours (Bulb)|
|Package Contents||1*LED Flashlight with XENON Bulb Head, 2*AAA Alkaline Batteries, 1*Detachable Clip|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||17 g|
LED head features a warm white LED with 3000K color temperature LED and color rendering index of 85%. The true color rendering aids doctors in exams, avoids misdiagnosis caused by light color. The soft even light will not disturb the doctor's nor the patient's vision and reduces harm from blue ray. Using an optical glass lens with light transmission rate of over 90%, coupled with a light emitting angle of 30 degrees, the M6-BL creates a circle of perfectly distributed even light. The area within the light circle has no dark spot, no glare, and no distracting uneven lighting anywhere. The 6 lumen output is perfect for the optometrist and ophthalmologist to conduct examinations.
Incandescent light bulb head features a highly purified XENON bulb with a better color rendering index then LED. The aluminum alloy reflector makes it more powerful with larger light intensity and output of 12 lumens. Due to its great reduction, it's perfect for in-depth observation and emergency physicians’ pupil examination of comatose patients.
A steel clip is included as an accessory. The flashlight body is 129mm long, it can easily clip to a doctor's shirt pocket or be carried in EMT's first responder trauma bag. With pupil gauge, M6-BL is not only a perfect light for ophthalmology or ED doctors but also a great tool for EMT using for examination. And it can be used as a light for reading
- LED head:
- Light source power: 0.25W
- Color rendering index: 85%
- Light intensity @0.5m: 6 candelas
- Bulb head:
- Light source power: 1W
- Color rendering index: 100%
- Light intensity @0.5m: 350 candelas
- Open the tail cap twisting counter-clockwise, insert a quality AAA battery with the positive terminal toward the head bezel. Tighten the tail cap twisting clockwise.
- This light has reverse polarity protection against incorrectly oriented battery. If the flashlight does not turn on, please check immediately if the battery is inserted correctly.
- Once the battery has been inserted, press the tail switch until a "click" is heard once to turn ON. Click the switch again at any time to turn OFF.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty.
- Please change the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level.
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly.
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Replace batteries regularly. Old batteries may leak and damage the flashlight.
- Remove batteries during storage.
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.