|Product Type||LED Flashlights|
|Color||Black + Gold|
|Material||Anodized Aerospace 6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Reflector Type||Optical Glass Lens|
|Light Source Color||3000K|
|Lumens (Max)||4.5 LM|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Chemistry||Alkaline, Ni-MH|
|Battery Form Factor||AAA (LR03)|
|Required Battery Count||2|
|Estimated Usage Time||10 Hours|
|Package Contents||1*LED Flashlight, 2*AAA Alkaline Batteries, 1*Clip|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||23 g|
- Beam: Evenly distributed light, lighted area with 35cm diameter at 20cm distance
- Output: 4.5 Lumens, 4.5 Candela @ 0.5 Meter
- Water resistance up to IP65, suitable for use in rainy weather
- Body diameter: 14 mm
- Open the tail cap twisting counter-clockwise, insert a quality AAA battery with the positive terminal toward the head bezel. Tighten the tail cap twisting clockwise.
- This light has reverse polarity protection against incorrectly oriented battery. If the flashlight does not turn on, please check immediately if the battery is inserted correctly.
- Once the battery has been inserted, press the tail switch until a "click" is heard once to turn ON. Click the switch again at any time to turn OFF.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty.
- Please change the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level.
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly.
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Replace batteries regularly. Old batteries may leak and damage the flashlight.
- Remove batteries during storage.
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.