|Product Type||HDMI Extenders|
|Ports||HDMI, DC, RJ45|
|Package Contents||1*Sender TX, 1*Receiver RX, 2*5V Voltage Power Adapter Cables|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||107 g|
- The HDMI signal amplifier and extender uses two unshielded twisted pair connections to expand the high 1080p high-definition video up to a distance of up to 60 meters. Not only does it break through the limitation of the HDMI cable, but the Cat5/6 network cable is more convenient in the structure of the cable. With adaptability and lower cost, it is your best choice to expand HDMI signal.
- Support video input: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal transmission: a Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable (recommended) instead of the HDMI cable, the cable between the receiver and the transmitter can be up to 60 meters long
- Support video output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- LED indicator light: When the power supply or extender is working, the related LED light will turn on
- Using AWG26 specification cable, the signal transmission can reach 60 meters
- Connection and operation:
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the signal source to the transmitter of the extender
- Use an HDMI cable to connect the signal end to the receiving end of the extender
- Use a Cat 5e cable or Cat 6 cable (recommended) to replace the HDMI cable to connect the transmitter and receiver of the extender, and the maximum transmission length is 60 meters
- Plug in the power supply to the transmitter and receiver
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.