|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||30 mAh|
|Estimated Usage Time||24 Hours (Sleep Mode), 12 Hours (Monitor Mode)|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||60 g|
- SLEEP APNEA AID: Wear our sleep tracker watch and when your SpO2 levels drop the smart ring sensor will vibrate to stir you to let you know you need more oxygen when your levels drop between 80 and 95% below your pre-programmed threshold
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR WHEN SLEEPING: Featuring a soft sensor that fits comfortably around your thumb which you can hardly feel when in place. One size fits all so our device is suitable for all ages and body sizes.
- HEALTH TRACKER: This wearable technology is perfect for those who are interested in long term measuring of their SpO2 levels and heart rate when mountain climbing, cycling and other endurance sports as well as those who suffer or potentially suffer from sleep apnea and other sleep complaints
- CLOUD STORAGE: Combine with our user-friendly sleep app for iOS and Android phones so you can review real time metrics and analyse your results for OSA screening, tracking long term trends and share your data with your doctor. You can sync your data to the Checkme cloud automatically
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm/H2O
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.